Monday, March 9, 2015

Southern Utah Junior Livestock Show Scholarship



Do you (or your child) meet the following requirements?


1. I (or my child) had a livestock exhibit 3 of the last 5 years at the Southern Utah Jr. Livestock Show.
2. I am (or my child is) scheduled to graduate from high school spring 2015.
3. I have (or my child has) at least a 2.5 GPA.

If you answered yes to all three then this opportunity is for you!

The Southern Utah Jr. Livestock Show is accepting applications for their 2015 scholarship program.  For complete details on how to apply and to access the application click HERE.  If you have questions and/or to received an electronic version of the application, please contact Chris Nielson at christopher.nielson@sevier.k12.ut.us.  Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment