It's time to get ready for the Fair!We hope you'll consider exhibiting 4-H items at the 2016 Sevier County Fair. Please browse the following info and links to find all you need to know.
(note: we apologize if you receive this info more than once)
Why exhibit in the Fair?
1. Help us showcase the 4-H program to the community so we can build the program.
2. Your exhibit might qualify to go to the Utah State Fair and you'll get a free ticket to go see it on display there.
3. Every exhibit gets a ribbon and every ribbon is worth some cash! $$ Now that's a WIN-WIN!!
Here's what we need to know:
- If your child attended Out Shoot the Sheriff (Sept 2015), CSI Adventure (Oct 2015), or a Fab Friday (Oct, Nov, Jan, or Feb) please click HERE to register your exhibit.
- If your child attended any classes at the Sugar Bean Bakery during Oct 2015-Aug 2016 click HERE to register your exhibits.
- If your child attended Club Zoom, Club Design, Brain Teasers or Sustainable YOU! Camp click HERE to register your exhibits.
- If your child was in grades K-2 last school year (Cloverbuds) and made items at 4-H (including summer literacy program) they can bring 3 of them to the fair. Tell us about those exhibits HERE.
- If your child attended any events in the North Sevier area (gaming club, Tic-Tac-Toe, beading, weaving, CPR) please contact Phyllis at 435-201-2006 about getting your items to the fair.
- If you completed 4-H projects as a family or independent club/group you can view a full listing of 4-H exhibit classes HERE. After you find what class(es) you'd like to exhibit in you can click HERE to let us know what you'll be bringing.