ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE-BOUND YOUTH!
4-H CAN HELP YOU GET YOU A SCHOLARSHIP!
There are several different ways the words "4-H" and "scholarship" go together.
- By being an active member in our Jr/Teen Councils, youth can earn points toward scholarships to go to state and regional 4-H camps.
- The Sevier County Teen Council offers up to three scholarships ($250, $500, and $750) to graduating seniors each year. Youth must be active in the Teen Council, submit an application in March/April of their senior year, and participate in an interview.
- 4-H Livestock youth who have participated in the Southern Utah Junior Livestock Show will have access to their scholarship - check with us in March for an application.
- By completing a 4-H Portfolio, youth can apply for a variety of scholarships to attend Utah State University (click HERE for more info)
- 4-H youth in the Horse Project have access to the Utah 4-H Horse Council Scholarship which can be used toward college expenses at any college/university. (click HERE for more info)
- The Daniels Fund scholarship is a great scholarship accessible to 4-H youth. (click HERE for more info)
- The new Sevier County 4-H Grant program will be provide tools and support to high school youth as well. (click HERE for more info)